Hello, everyone, and happy new year! We’ve got new Baron Glassworks Studio Sessions starting January 10th!
For the curious novice who’s been looking for a great one-day introduction to glass, we offer the following NEW classes through Ann Arbor RecEd:
Furnace Glass: Solid Forms—Sat. Jan. 28, 2pm-5pm—$79COMPLETE Furnace Glass: Blown Forms—Sat. Feb. 4, 2pm-5pm—$79FILLED Fused Glass: Introductory—Sun. Jan. 29, 2pm-5pm—$79COMPLETE
And for the novice who’s interested in a few weeks worth of classes, we offer these:
- Furnace Glass Blowing—Sat. Mar. 3 -> Sat. Mar. 24—$299
- Fused Glass: Intensive—Sun. Mar. 4 -> Sun. Mar. 25—$189
- Millifiori Paperweight—Sat. Feb. 11 & Sat. Feb. 25—$175
Our mission is to create a diverse environment where people from all walks of life can satisfy their curiosity and creativity using glass as the primary medium. Among the people who are served at this studio:
- The curious novice
- Established artists exploring new media
- Aspiring artists and artisans in need of incubation
- Art Collectors seeking a deeper understanding of the workings of glass
- The Renaissance man or woman who recognizes a good opportunity when he or she sees one!